Frequently Asked Questions
What brands do you use for your t -shirts?
We use the following brands :
- Bella Canva- We chose these shirts for their softness, light and airy feeling while wearing, in addition to the ability to wick sweat away from your body while working out producing a more comfortable workout experience.
- Sport –Tek – This shirt is one of our favorite because of the durability, feel of the material and the ability to hold hours of sweat produced on the hottest days.
- Next Level – Next level is a solid t-shirt company and the shirts are durable, functional and fit well across a wide variety of sizes.
Substitutions will be made at the owners discretion when there is a supply shortage.
What size should I order?
Our sizes range from Small - 2XL (some styles come in 3x & 4x). Most shirts are gender-specific sizes unless otherwise noted as unisex. In the descriptions for each shirt you will find information as to the fit of the shirt. Please review and follow the instructions on the sizing chart for the best fit. Some shirts run small other shirts run large depending on the brand. In order to get the best fit don't just choose the size you normally wear. We know it's a pain but do the measurements !
What type of printing process is used on your shirts?
We use screen printing, vinyl and heat transfer processes.
Can I put my shirt in the dryer?
- Machine wash cold (turn items inside out) with similar colors.
- Non-chlorine bleach, when needed.
- Tumble dry low, medium, 5 - minutes then hang to dry.
- Do not iron decorations/customization.
- Refrain from using fabric softener as it inhibits the sweat-wicking properties of the fabric.
- Do not dry clean
Do you print custom shirts?
On a limited basis email us at Naturalfitdesigns@gmail.com
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express through our secure payment processing system. We also accept Paypal and Shop Pay, Sezzle Payments. We do not see nor store your credit card information.
*All purchases using Sezzle must have a minimum order amount of $50
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- All orders are sent UPS ground, USPS First Class unless Priority or Overnight service was requested. Expedited shipping does not guarantee expedited processing.
- Standard shipping on orders in the United States can take 5 -7 business days - during pandemics, civil or social unrest, holidays or high volume seasons it could be longer.
- Most orders are processed & shipped within 7 - 14 business days (Mon-Fri) of receiving the order. Pre- Orders shipping dates are noted on the product listing. Providing your email ensures that you receive weekly updates on your order
- During holidays, pandemics or other times of high demand, orders could take longer to process and ship.
- Shipping times do not include the time it takes to process your order. We print on demand - 90% of our items are only printed once you place the order.
What are your shipping times for outside of the United States?
International orders usually take 3-5 weeks to arrive depending on the destination and customs processing. The tracking for international orders will not update once the package leaves the US, but the order is still on its way.
What shipping method do you use?
Standard shipping for orders in the United States are shipped via UPS Ground, USPS First Class or Priority Mail. International orders are shipped via USPS First Class International Mail.
Do you offer package tracking?
Yes! We will provide you with the tracking number once your package is shipped, except for International shipments. A shipping confirmation email will be sent, once your order has been delivered to the shipping carrier. Once the package has been delivered to the carrier (USPS, Fed Ex, UPS, DHL, etc) we no longer have control of the package or the delivery timing. All efforts will be made to track delayed and missing packages. All packages are shipped with insurance and a lost package report would need to be filed with USPS for packages that are missing.
What do I do if my package says delivered but I don't have it:
- Wait a day or 2 to see if the carrier marked it delivered but will actually deliver the next day. This happens ALL the time.
- Check with your neighbors to see if the package was delivered to the wrong house.
- Contact your local post office to let them know that your package was marked as delivered but you don't have it. Sometimes there is a sub working for the regular postal worker and packages are delivered to the wrong house. The post office can talk with the postal worker to make sure it was delivered.
- Email me at Naturalfitdesigns@mail.com so that I can help you track and find your package. Once I receive your email, I will confirm that you have followed the steps above and then file a missing package claim with the carrier/insurance company.
We have a flat rate shipping of $7 per package. Free shipping kicks in when you spend $100.
Need your package sooner than later use the priority mail or overnight express mail options. The easiest way to determine your shipping cost is to add the items to your cart, select your country, and press the “update total” button.
Shipping times do not include processing times. Processing times are 14 business days. If you need your order for a special event you can email Naturalfitdesigns@gmail.com to check the estimated processing times for the items you would like to order.
Am I able to exchange items for a wrong size?
If you need to exchange an item that is damaged or the wrong size for the same item, send an email to Tara@naturalfitdesigns.com The item must be in the original package with tags, not worn (no sweat, body odor, hair products, oil, perfumes or smoke, etc.) not washed, and no signs of use on the item. Once the item is received we have the right to refuse exchange due to use of the item by customer or damage of item by the customer (the item is sweaty, the item has been worn, hair products on the item, oil on items, the item is dirty, etc.) Include the reason for exchange and invoice number in the email. Follow return shipping instructions below.
To greatly reduce the need for exchanges we strongly recommend using the size charts on each page. Brands use different sizing for each of their products and it is strongly discouraged to order a size because you "normally" wear that size. Follow the instructions for measurements before placing your order. Measuring your favorite shirt and comparing those measurements to the size chart is a major pain but prevents heartbreak later.
How do I return my order?
Returns are only accepted when the item is defective or damaged.
Our return policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have passed since you received your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, the item must be in the original package with tags, not worn (no sweat, body odor, hair products, oil, perfumes,etc.) not washed, and no signs of use on the item.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are no refunds or exchanges on seasonal items (Mother’s Day, Father Day, Valentines Day, - other holidays as posted.
Can I cancel/modify my order?
You may modify an order ( change size, change color) within the first 8 hours as long as your order is not a custom order or you have not received a shipping confirmation notice. Send all modifications to us at Naturalfitdesigns@gmail.com
STILL, HAVE QUESTIONS?
Email us at Naturalfitdesigns@gmail.com or call us at (323)432-0493